If going to watch the Sunset only our front office staff will arrange for your chosen transport to pick you up at around 4pm to start your tour.
Your tour will start at Phnom Bakheng, a Hindu temple dedicated to the god Shiva, it was built at the end of the 9th century atop a mountain. It now serves as a popular spot for visitors to capture the sunset scenery of the Angkor Wat below in the jungle 1.5 kilometers to the south-east.
From a height of 65 meters at the top of the hill, you will witness the most spectacular views of the Angkor Park temple complex against the backdrop of changing colors in the evening sky.
This is a sensational way to end your day and the transport will then bring you back to your accommodation.
– Half Day Tour
– Private Tour by Tuk Tuk or Air-conditioned Vehicle
– Angkor Wat visit can be included
– Private Tour Guide is available – Various languages spoken
– Comfortable footwear suitable for walking is recommended and clothing should cover your shoulders and below the knee.
– Sunscreen and a hat is also suggested